Call us: (702)247-6653

Mold

Obviously mold is not something you want inside any structure.  It can cause a host of health problems in certain individuals and certain types, such as Stachybotrys, are toxic and may cause death, especially in young children or the elderly. Individuals with immuno deficiency, Asthma or COPD are at a greater risk of having severe problems if mold is present.

Testing can determine what type of mold you have, whether dangerously high levels are present, and whether it is toxic or allergenic.

The following are warning signs, and may mean mold is growing in your home, office, or building. If you have any the following signs, call Nevada Mold Testing for a mold analysis today!

  • Visible Moisture Stains
  • Water Damage
  • A Musty Odor
  • Visible mold in the home
  • Persistent Undiagnosed Health Problems Such As: Cough, Nausea, Headaches, Respiratory Problems, Severe Allergies, Runny or Bloody Nose, Congestion, and Flu-like Symptoms

 

If you suspect mold in your home or building, it is highly recommended to test. Remember that even if the previous owners had no physical symptoms, you or your tenants still may display symptoms in the future.

เว็บสล็อตแตกง่าย